ride2stride 2019 just 21 days away
There are 21 days to go to the start of this years' "Ride 2 Stride Festival of Walks, Talks & Music" in celebration of the Settle - Carlisle Railway Line, to be held between Tuesday 30th April through Monday 6th May and all you Musicians & Singers will be welcome to join in each afternoon from 4pm until late at the following Venues:
- Tuesday 30th April - The Royal Oak, Settle 4pm to 11pm
- Wednesday 1st May - The Midland Hotel, Appleby 4pm to 11pm
- Thursday 2nd May - The Black Bull, Kirkby Stephen 4pm to 11.30pm
- Friday 3rd May - The Moorcock, Garsdale Head 4pm to Midnight
- Saturday 4th May - The Station Inn, Ribblehead 4pm to Midnight
- Sunday 5th May - The Crown Inn, Horton in Ribblesdale 4pm to Midnight
- Monday 6th May - Settle Social Club 4pm to 11pm (Festival Closing Session)
There are also a good number of walks planned for each day with Leaders from various walking groups if you feel inclined to stretch your legs as well?
The full Festival Programme is downloadable from the website www.ride2stride.co.uk and there is all the up to date information on the Facebook page Ride2stride-The Settle-Carlisle Walking & Music Festival
There is free parking for Caravans/Motor homes at all the venues except The Royal Oak in Settle, but the Social Club have agreed to allow us to park on their car park again meaning only a short walk along Duke Street to the venue.
Parking at the Midland Hotel in Appleby is in the railway station car park opposite, courtesy of Northern Rail and by permit issued upon arrival on the Wednesday afternoon.
There will be a free supper laid on at each venue, courtesy of the respective Management and, as usual, contributions will be requested in each venue to offset the Musicians OPE's.
We hope you are able to join us for all or part of the 2019 "Ride 2 Stride Festival of Walks, Talks & Music"?